Regulations on the processing of personal data for patients Orto Med Sport Medical Practice Bartłomiej Kacprzak
1. We would like to inform you that we process your personal data.
2. The following entities are joint controllers of your data:
First Co-Administrator: OMS sp z.o.o sp. Komandytowa, ul. 28 Pułku Strzelców Kaniowskich 45, 90-640 Łódź
Second co-administrator: Orto Med Sport Bartłomiej Kacprzak 28 Pułku Strzelców Kaniowskich 45, 90-640 Łódź
3. As part of the co-administration agreement concluded between the co-administrators, we have agreed on the scope of our responsibilities regarding the fulfillment of obligations arising from the GDPR, in particular:
4. The First Co-Administrator is responsible for fulfilling your information obligations, exercising your rights, implementing the personal data protection policy, and the security of your personal data.
5. We have established a common contact point with which you can contact in matters regarding the protection of your personal data by email: email@example.com or by phone at: 882027354.
6. We have appointed a Data Protection Inspector, whom you can contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - and your comments will be forwarded and considered by our Inspector.
7. You have the rights:
obtaining confirmation whether we process your personal data, and if so - to obtain access to this data after identity verification
the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof, after identity verification
to the first copy of the processed data free of charge, the issuance of subsequent copies is subject to payment
the right to rectify (correct) your data
The Patient's right to be forgotten does not apply to personal data processed pursuant to Article 9(2)(h) of the GDPR, in particular to the processing of data as part of medical records for the entire required archiving period in accordance with Art. 29(1) of the Act on Patient Rights in connection with Joke. 17(3)(b) GDPR
if data is processed on the basis of the patient's consent, you can exercise the right to be forgotten within the scope of the purpose specified in this consent
the right to limit data processing does not apply to your personal data processed for the purposes of providing medical services, in particular as part of medical documentation, we may process data to the current extent, as it could significantly impede the achievement of this purpose
the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data; You may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing, educational, scientific and advertising purposes at any time - provided that you have given us such consent in writing. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing we carried out on the basis of your consent before withdrawal.
providing medical records under the terms specified in Articles 26 and 27 of the Act of November 6, 2008 on patient rights and the Patient Ombudsman (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, item 186, as amended).
the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; If you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
8. Identity is verified by checking the ID document presented by you, containing at least a photo, name and surname and PESEL or, in the absence thereof, another number clearly identifying the Patient. The document confirming identity is in particular: ID card, student ID, driving license, passport. We may record information about verification by entering in the documentation: the date of identity verification; and the document on the basis of which it was made, along with indicating the number/identifier of this document (e.g. number and series of ID card).
9. If a legal representative acts on behalf of a minor Patient, the Patient's identity may also be confirmed by the legal representative by way of a statement and presentation of the legal representative's identity card. We may record information about the date of verification and the document of the legal representative on the basis of which it was made.
10. In order to exercise your rights, please send your request to the following e-mail address or by telephone. Please remember that before implementing your request, we will have to make sure that the request really comes from you, i.e. we will have to identify you by asking for data that only you know. If the verification of your identity is not successful, we will have to ask you to visit our facility in person to confirm your request and correct identification, only then will your request be processed.
11. Providing your personal datais a statutory requirement resulting from §1 and §2 of the Regulation of the Minister of Health of November 9, 2015 on the types, scope and templates of medical documentation and the method of its processing (Journal of Laws, item 2069), and from Article 25 and 24 of the Act of November 6, 2008 on patient rights and the Patient Ombudsman (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, item 186, as amended).
12. If you do not provide personal data, we will not be able to provide you with medical services.
13. Written consent to the processing of personal data for advertising, marketing, educational or scientific purposes is voluntary.